Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sucking Off The Entire Town

The one thing I learned last week was even though I say that I have no friends in Appleton, a lot of people here like me (for some reason).
So in hanging out with random fools this past week I've gained a new respect for this shitty little town I've spent the last 20 years in.
That being said I'm putting together a little love note to my city, in the form of a new short film.
It also happens to be a little love note to something else.
Which is where the actual plot of the short comes in.
No need to get into that.

The ideas that went into this script having been blocking all progress on the feature-length I've been writing for the past month. Hopefully by shooting this metaphorical load I'll be able to jump back into that mess.

A call to anyone in butt-fuck Appleton, WI:
you can be in this tragedy if you want.
If you're like me and hate being on film (even though it looks like I'm going to force myself into the male lead role.) you can help out other ways.
Musician? Send me your song, and I'll probably shove it in.
Handy with a camera? I will suck off anyone willing to take over shooting responsibilities.
Also, I'm cramming as much blatant visual shout-outs as I can (without turning this beast into a tourist video) so let me know what your favorite spot in Appleton is.

I know it's already August, but this is a short, so I'm planning on having it done before summer ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment