Sunday, August 30, 2009

One Man PJ Party

Last day of what can only be dubbed "Pajama Weekend."
Been wearing these PJs since 8 a.m. Friday.

I was hoping to get a lot of work done this weekend, but ended up playing video games and watching comic book movies the whole time.
This got me thinking...
I would probably start smoking weed again if I had a small group of like-minded friends that I could smoke and watch movies with.
Instead all my friends that smoke end up smoking way too much and then wanting to jam.
That's probably why I was getting nervous breakdowns from it...
or probably not.
I'm not going to test my theory.

Just wrote a Driving Miss Daisy sequence for the film that leads into the Randy Newman sequence. On a roll, so hopefully I can ride this long enough to finish this draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment