Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rank (Not The Smiths Album)

I actually didn't forget to do this thing today.
Decided since I've seen a lot of Batman movies, and because I didn't participate in any discussion after Dark Knight came out, here's my ranking of the Batman movie series.

Rank Batman movies:
1)Batman Returns
I hate Tim Burton, but this is the best one.
2)Batman Forever
3)Batman
Again, fuck Tim Burton.
4)Batman Begins
Christian Bale is the worst Batman. His "Batman" voice is really offputting.
5)Batman & Robin
Funniest Batman movie, and I do love Alicia Silverstone in that outfit.
6)The Dark Knight
Christian Bale ruined this movie for me. The only part of the movie that was enjoyable was Heath Ledger's Alan Moore style Batman. I was bored during every moment in the movie where Ledger wasn't on screen.

2 comments: