Friday, August 14, 2009

I Hate Music

It's been an awkwardly busy week this week.
I'm playing drums and uke with Billy & Alex tonight at New Moon in Oshkosh. The address there is 401 N. Main St. It starts at 8.
In all the trips I've took to Oshkosh, none of them have been too pleasant, so I'm hoping for my first positive experience there now that Johnny Depp took over.

I also wrote a short film that I'm going to be shooting next month. It's the first script I've ever written that didn't have any 'fuck's in it. Maybe I should slip one in. The DVD will probably come out before my comic, and probably fund the publishing, assuming I can pawn at least a couple copies on my friends and family.

This blog will get busier starting tomorrow because...I'm forcing myself into a blogathon.
If all goes well I won't cry or post star wars factoids. That's what I seem to do when forced into blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment