Saturday, August 29, 2009

August 29th.

This blogathon is working out pretty good.
I don't really write what's going on in here, so I guess I can do a quick update.

Leaving for California in 18 days.
Pumped for that.

Once I get back we're going to start shooting my short film. It's all cast and we have every location down except one. Now I just need to get everyone their scripts and start shotlisting.
The script is weird to me, there's no "fucks" or "shits." Everything else I've ever written has been really joke-centric, this one is real straightforward drama. What makes me stand out is comedy, so I'm a little nervous about people going "This is bullshit, you really went downhill. Stick to writing stories about Bizarro World and robots, faggot." After reading through it I realized that I don't have any references to comics or star wars or any of my other stuff. (In the timeline of my shit, this story ends one year before the others happen.) At least the soundtrack is going to be amazing, and it'll be a film I can show my family.

I know I'm not selling it right now, but I do really like it. It'll be so much fun to shoot. I like writing, I like filming, and I love editing.

Obviously I'll be posting more info on here as we get stuff done, including pictures, trailers, any dvd info, etc...
So start saving up for the dvd. (Which is probably going to cost a whole $5 and include a ton of extra stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment