Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Thousand Miles

Last night was super chill.
I headed over to my friend's house to hear some of his new music. It ended up being me, my friend, and then 4 other people I didn't know.
The guitarist from Number One Fan, a girl from New York who played Vanessa Carlson covers, a dub-step producer from Madison, and Kevin's lady were there.

Kevin insisted that he's only heard the song "Pokerface" once. That's not even possible is it?

After being awake for 24 straight hours I thought I would sleep in, but woke up at 8 this morning and got BK breakfast.
Used a coupon, cause that's how I roll.

Now I'm probably going to dig out my Vanessa Carlton cd because everyone knows I have a penchant for female singer-songwriters, and my Ingrid Michaelson cd has been way overplayed as of late.

EDIT:
Here's that dude's sweet drum&bass reworking of Biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment