Monday, January 18, 2010

Fade In

I spent the day so far watching documentaries about fucked up people.
First I watched "Married To The Eiffel Tower" about people who are sexually attracted to objects instead of other people. Like, they believe everything has a soul.
This one lady was in love with her bow and became a world champion archer because of it, but then her and "Lance" broke up and now she totally sucks at shooting bow and arrow.

Next I watched "Deliver Us From Evil" about this horrible child rapist priest. He was describing in full detail what he did to these kids and he was all calm about it like it was normal. At one point he said that he isn't attracted to women or men, or nessessarily children, but naked children he's all about.

So now I feel really down on humanity and am about to watch (500) Days Of Summer to get motivated to write this next script I've been working on, so I'll probably be even more bummed.

Mondays.

But I'm going to do a lot of writing today to try to get into the habit of writing every day. There's still 6 more months since I leave for film school, but maybe if I start now I can have this script perfected by summer and do some shooting in appleton (where the whole thing is set and most of the story revolves around certain fox cities landmarks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment