Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Eve

Finally got around to uploading the infamous pic from new years eve...
and here it is:



Click on it to enlarge for the full experience.


Some other things that have been going on.
I've been checking out film schools non-stop online, and getting a bunch of catalogs sent to my house.
I'm still pretty sure I'm going to the one in Minneapolis that I talked to when I first decided I wanted to go, but just in case I get to my tour and find the school to be UW Fox-like, I'm getting some backups in mind.

One that I really like is also in Minneapolis, but their program is 4 years and they make you take basic art classes.
Problem.
I haven't taken art since 8th grade because I know I suck.
So I started a sketchbook where I'm going to try drawing some stuff in case I go to that school and have to take drawing 1 with a bunch of kids who have advanced beyond stick people.

The least embarrassing will be posted here.

As part of my new years resolution to Keep Busy I'm starting another blog-a-thon. As lame as it sounds, forcing myself to write even the lamest blog post still gets me up and productive, which leads to me being motivated enough to do some real writing.
Otherwise I'd totally spend every day watching Boy Meets World.
(^ Still haven't finished the 5th season, it's getting intense.)

Speaking of, I've done a lot already today and am probably going to watch some Cory, Shawn and Topanga...
and maybe try to draw Wayne Coyne since I totally just saw his dick in the "Watching The Planets" video.

No comments:

Post a Comment