Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Still Love You Macho Man Randy Savage

After extensive research, I've discovered that Macho Man Randy Savage is actually a crazy old man.

If you're unaware, Macho Man Randy Savage is a championship wrestler, slim jim spokesman, and my personal childhood hero.



After watching the first Spiderman movie (for the 100th time) I thought, "Dude HAS to still be around, where is that fool?"
Shit, Hulk Hogan is still active in TNA, and Macho Man is a million times better than him.
But the most recent bit of activity I could find from him was his horrible rap album. (along with a curious video of 50 Cent hyping him.)



So I went to his website and found a slew of videos of him in the gym, ranting about how he wants to take Stephanie McMahon "around the block" and calling out Hulk Hogan. When he isn't posting retarded shoot promos about people who don't even remember he exists, he's unsuccessfully attempting to get girls to send him n00dz. Really?

When did Randy Savage turn into a joke?
Tosh.0Thursdays at 10pm / 9c
"Macho Man" Randy Savage
www.comedycentral.com
Web Redemption2 Girls, 1 Cup ReactionDemi Moore Picture


I totally idolized this dude when I was a kid.
Epic fail.



...at least I'll always have the memories of elbow drops and fringed jackets.
You know, from back in the day.

1 comment:

  1. fyi: that action figure's arm moves up and down if you squeeze his legs and it looks like he's jerking off.

    ReplyDelete