Monday, November 16, 2009

I Officially Win At Twitter

I've been real neglectful of this blog as of late.
If this were a kid, it would have already been ripped away from me and given to a young church-going couple who don't do cop-out one liner posts.

I've been wrapped up in two things lately:
1) Hockey
2) My comic book

First off, hockey.
I've loved hockey for a while, but never followed a team or watched more than a couple games per season until this year, just because I didn't want to become "that sports guy."
You know the guy.
He says things like, "We really need to step up our defense if we expect to make it to the playoffs." and wears t-shirts to promote whatever year his team won the big game.
But fuck it man. Hockey games are fun to watch, and I love the Devils.
Which brings me to my point...
New Jersey Devils leading goal-scorer Zach Parise follows me on twitter now.
I win.

Distraction number two.
My comic book.
It's getting drawn and I'm super pumped about it. No doubt I'll be posting some sketches (or maybe even a full page or two) on here soon.
Some details: It's a 48 page legit stapled comic (6.625" x 10.25") with full color cover and b&w pages.
It was written by me (Brandon Koss) with art done by Brittany Schneider.
All I'll say about the story is that it's about Bizarro World and it's awesome.
Buy it.

To be as cool as Zach Parise, and help me win an intense twitter battle with @itsfran, follow me on twitter twitter.com/strictlygame

No comments:

Post a Comment