Thursday, September 10, 2009

Undeclared

Really thought about abandoning the blog-a-thon, but I thought since I only have 5 days to go I would stick with it.

My last couple days have gone like this:
wake up, eat, watch a couple episodes of undeclared, write for about 2-3 hours, watch a couple more episodes of undeclared, eat, write for another hour, lay in bed watching clerks 2 until I fall asleep.

I've been super bummed about everything lately.
Just the fact that I'm stuck in a city where I only like 3 people, and hang out with none.
I have to wait another year to go to school and start doing what I really want.
And I force myself to wake up at 3 a.m. to work a pointless job.
Throw on top of everything the fact that I'm single and that's what brings on my recent downer mood.

My trip is coming up, and I've got plans for once I get back, so this rut is probably going to be over soon.

But in the meantime, I've been getting a lot of writing work done.
It's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment