Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9/15/09

Actual blog time.
Had a real busy couple of days. Not even cool busy, just like 'going to the DMV' busy. All packed for my trip. Everybody's meeting up at the airport tomorrow at 5 a.m. so I'll be dragging myself out of bed around 3:30. Awesome, right? I tried to pick up a trade paperback or something to read on the plane, but there was construction in front of the comic shop so I ended up going to Best Buy and getting the new Always Sunny DVD. Not like I can watch that on the plane, I just wanted the DVD.

I've been really bummed and just hanging out at home, and now I'm starting to want to hang out with people again. I'm still stuck in a city with a bunch of scooby douchebags, but there's 3 people who I would want to see a lot more. Hopefully coming off this vacation I'll be up on getting out of the house and we'll be able to hang out, because sitting around being super depressed about school and lack-of-girlfriend is not how I want to spend this year. I've even tried being social at work lately, which hasn't really happened since Cub Foods, since I usually just shut the fuck up and try to be at work for longer than I have to.

Taking my camera along, and even though I hate being the picture-taking guy, I'll probably have some to put up once I get back. For now I'm going to get some sleep, because sitting here at the desk is making me bring sweaty back.

Here's the newest LIGHTS video that I've fallen in love with. Just another example of how perfect and awesome she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment