Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Costume Suggestion

For anyone who still needs a Halloween costume idea:
I saw a guy walking in the WalMart parking lot today, who's outfit could only be explained as 'costume.'

Here's what you'll need to become a person of walmart.
1) Camouflage hat, folded upwards.
2) Fleet Farm brand tan coat that fits your torso, but is inexplicably 8 inches too long in the sleeves.
3) I saw him from behind, but can take a guess at the t-shirt he had on. Green Bay Packers commemorative tee from any of the years they won the superbowl.
4) Sweat pants with dark stains on them, tucked into...
5) Wool socks, pulled up.
and to top it all off, and ensure that you will DEFINITELY get laid at any Halloween party:
6) Crocs.

You should look something like this:


If anyone uses this at a Halloween party, look for me.
I'll be dressed as Olivia Newton John from the "Let's Get Physical" music video, and I'll will be happy to laugh at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment