Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Post About How Much I Love Y Lime?

This blog has a weird history of me gushing about girl singers and posting videos of awesome songs.
It's been a hot minute since I've done that.

Today I had my iPod on shuffle to help me plow through the snow with my taurus and get to the library, and a Y Lime? song came on.
Obviously it was great.
So I decided to listen to my favorite of their albums in its entirety.
and...bam. Now I'm probably going to be super into them again.

Which is totally cool.
Their stuff is all online for free if you go here.
So you can get super into them too.

This feels like it's an old video, but it's the video I watched to get pumped for when they played at my house, and it's one of the best sounding videos of them on youtube.


If nothing else, you have to appreciate the fact that Emily is pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment