Saturday, December 19, 2009

Boy Meets World

I've been watching a lot of Boy Meets World lately.
(instead of posting...oops.)
Pretty much everyone who grew up watching that show wanted to be like Cory.
He's in love, he's having a good time in college with his best friend, and he got to meet Vader in the 4th season.
I wanted to be Cory Matthews...
Turns out, I'm Eric Matthews.

I'm a pathetic townie who's friends have all gone off to college, so I just sit around my house eating cereal and wondering why I can never connect with any of the girls I meet here.
Awesome.

Except Eric was really good looking, and my best quality has nothing to do with my looks.

Speaking of, I've just recently started writing again.
Editing the graphic novel I wrote and getting it ready to be forced upon my friends while I tell them, "It's 88 pages, but I really like it, can you read it while I sit and try to guess what parts you're laughing at?"
Awesome.

And my front yard is torn up because our basement is getting fixed before the whole house eats itself. I'll probably post pictures soon, since there's a 12-foot deep hole surrounding my house like moat.

No comments:

Post a Comment