Saturday, July 25, 2009

Name Ten Things

Saturday again.
It really doesn't feel like the weekend when you have to wake up at 3 a.m. to go to work. But it's time for this weeks Name Ten Things.

Ten things I hate about Thom Yorke:
1) He wrote a song for the fucking New Moon soundtrack. What the fuck man?
2) He's a douche.
3) His face bothers me.
4) His teeth bother me.
5) That weird head shaking thing he does when he sings is annoying.
6) Every time I read pitchfork news I have to sift through at least 10 stories about him..
7) Radiohead is good.
8) He's ugly as fuck.
9) He knows that people will make a big deal over everything he does and is obviously super into himself.
10) Even though he's somehow become this big deal, he still acts like everything sucks. You can't walk around hating the world if you have a million fucking dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment